[Freeswitch-users] [This is a repost. I'm not sure if my message was delivered.] How to pick up someone's phone remotely.

Piotr Żurek piotr_zurek at biprotech.com
Mon Nov 23 03:52:57 PST 2009

Hello again.

This is a repost. I'm having difficulties communicating with this list
(I'm getting reports from the list saying something about "excessive
bounces"...), so I'm not sure anybody got this message.

I'm trying to mimic behavior of my analogue PBX with FS. I want to be
able to answer any  incomming/transfered (from IVR or a person) call
remotely, and to cancel the possibility of intercepting this call
afterwards.

Greetings
Peter