[Freeswitch-users] need help !! Problem with freeswitch & uniMRCP

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 10:02:48 PST 2009

We discussed build integration related issues a few months ago with Mike and seemed to find a solution which would work for both UniMRCP and FreeSWITCH source trees.

Now I've just got a chance to look into this a bit closer trying to further complete VS2008 build integration in FreeSWITCH. So I've got it working, the module is not only being built, but also is getting loaded. Current build integration is not as seamless as I want it to be, but probably we can start with what we have now and then discuss and identify what can be done in the future. This concerns not only build integration but overall integrity.

So would you be interested in the patch? Where should I upload it?
I thought I had a Jira account, but not sure it exists any more.

--
Arsen Chaloyan
The author of UniMRCP