[Freeswitch-users] How do I know the destination profile name?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:39:19 PST 2009

Thanks Mike! However, this doesn't fully solve my problem. When using
sofia_contact() indeed it works ok with finding the destination's profile.
However, it breaks the BLFs...

When calling *sofia/sip_profile/local-user%local-do**main* the BLF works ok.
When calling sofia_contact(*sofia/sip_profile/local-user at local-domain*<sofia/sip_profile/local-user at local-domain>)
BLF doesn't work (nothing is sent to the watching phone).

Any more clues???

                     Thanks! __Yehavi: