[Freeswitch-users] Problems with Voicemail

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Sat Nov 21 04:14:17 PST 2009

I installed all sounds from SVN, but

usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/inbox.PCMA

isn't there. I checked another, older installation and couldn't this
file either.

I think that freeswitch tries to build a sound path for the file to be
played, and some parts of the path are missing.
I expect it would play a recorded message at that time in
/usr/local/freeswitch/storage/voicemail/default/${domain} and the
defined format is "wav" not pcma.

I also set "storage_dir" explicitely in the voicemail configs,but this
also didn't help.

Best regards
Peter