[Freeswitch-users] Using odbc in FS core

Mike Tkachuk mike at yes.net.ua
Sat Nov 21 03:41:06 PST 2009

Hello Folks,

 I'm interesting in completely moving away from sqlite and use
 postgresql everywhere including core ( switch_core.c )

 All other applications can use odbc without issues (sofia, limit,
 fifo etc), but as I see in core only sqlite3 supported.

 I correctly set 'core-db-dsn' parameter, but looks like the problem
 that latest psqlodbc_08_04_0100 don't support multiple statements in
 one request that is often used in switch_core_sqldb.c:

> sql = switch_mprintf(
>   "update channels set uuid='%q' where uuid='%q' and hostname='%q';"
>   "update calls set caller_uuid='%q' where caller_uuid='%q' and hostname='%q';"
>   "update calls set callee_uuid='%q' where callee_uuid='%q' and hostname='%q'",
>   switch_event_get_header_nil(event, "unique-id"),
>   ... SKIP ...

 So, does anyone have any clue how to us postgresql in the FS core?

 Thanks.

--
Mike Tkachuk