[Freeswitch-users] Analog phone with ATA. Phone Won't Dial Out, but can receive calls

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Fri Nov 20 12:14:51 PST 2009

Hi,

I have just purchased an ATA (Pluscom SIP VoIP ATA, model VPA-11) to try to use a normal (analogue) cordless phone with FreeSwitch.

I have got the ATA setup and talking to FreeSwitch, it has registered the right extension and can receive and pick-up incoming calls.

However, I can't dial numbers successfully, I can get the dial tone and dial the numbers, but the target numbers (internal or external) are not recognised by FreeSwitch.

I have pasted a dump in the pastebin, but I can't see anything that tells me what the problem might be.

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be please ?

Regards
Dave