[Freeswitch-users] Broadvoice 32 transcoding support?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 20 09:33:12 PST 2009

Yes it works.  You'll need SVN as of last night.

Build mod_bv and load it.  Works with Aastra and x-lite as far as I
can tell... I do have one issue lingering with x-lite but its only
when calling 9999 but i'm working on that one.

I have no idea why you would want to transcode from BV32 to G711 since
its a 16k to 8k resample too... you might as well use BV16 if you are
doing that.

/b