[Freeswitch-users] TFTP Server & Cisco 7540

Metik freeswitch-users-list at metik.com
Fri Nov 20 08:04:24 PST 2009

Although I'm not familiar with Snow Leopard's DHCP server
implementation, I would assume that to expose that functionality--it is
a matter of tweaking what is under the hood.  If that is not the
case--you could just build and/or install ISC's DHCP server.

As far as tftpd32, I have used it in the past and it does support it.
It is not by any means feature rich but should suffice given his needs.
The other alternative is to install Cygwin-based build of the ISC DHCP
server.

-metik