[Freeswitch-users] TFTP Server & Cisco 7540

Karl J. Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Fri Nov 20 05:44:13 PST 2009

Then why is the 7540 in the Subject of this thread?

I hadn't found data on the 7540 either, but hey, for a while the Cisco WAAS device was a Cisco Product and had not any support from Cisco.
Matter of fact, I had to get the regional sales director on the phone to argue successfully to the cisco support drone that the WAAS Devices were indeed Cisco devices, and that we were entitled to support, and that Cisco did have a support queue for the WAAS product.  (It was quite humorous to listen in as the banter went back and forth.  At which point I asked, "Do you now understand the source of my frustration?")

(This wasn't a problem before since we had a back door into the WAAS developers, but our back door was on vacation at the time of this support request.)

So, you can see my confusion here with regard to 7540 vs 7940...

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
kjv at ken-ton.com
202-461-3231 x0