[Freeswitch-users] Call doesn't work while registration work for a VOIP provider

Albano Daniele Salvatore - Lavoro info at daccii.it
Thu Nov 19 11:29:43 PST 2009

Hi,

i'm trying to configure freeswitch with a VOIP provider, exsorsa, that
uses OpenSER. Exsorsa use as own gateway, another provider, Eutelia,
that it uses Cisco (or, at least, this appears in headers).

Short story:
------------
If i try to setup my Eutelia account all works perfectly while if i try
to setup Exsorsa account registration works fine while calling not: when
fs send the ACK, as answer to a OK (sip code 200), that is sended from
exsorsa as answer to an INVITE, exsorsa send back a BYE.

Long story:
-----------
I put call log on pastebin with debug and sip_trace enabled for external
sip_profile and with log level on debug on fs console.

Registration log, here all is ok (or at least it seems to be ok)
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11176

Annoyng message that comes up every 30 seconds
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11177

Call log
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11178

As you can see from call log all works fine until fs send back the
acknowledgment message (line 451 on last log).

Can this depend on the annoyng message that comes up every 30 seconds?

Here my external sip profile config
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11180

while here exsorsa gateway config
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11181

Any helps is really appreciated! I'm fought with it all the day!!!

Best Regards,
Daniele