[Freeswitch-users] XML config file parsing

Rob Forman rob4manhere at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:03:45 PST 2009

Hi Sam,

Take a look at mod_xml_curl.  Pretty sure it'll do everything you're
looking for.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl

Also, I would browse the modules and look for other nifty
functionality that already exists before setting out to write
something new.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Modules

Good luck!
Rob