[Freeswitch-users] Anybody interested in helping fix the -srcdir option?

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Wed Nov 18 08:40:16 PST 2009

Hi All,

Anybody interested in helping fix the -srcdir option?  I am trying to build
in a subdirectory off the Freeswitch source.  I am working on it and finding
issues.  However, being a newbie at autoconf/automake and shell scripting I
sometimes struggle at finding fixes.

For example, the script command below is in bootstrap.sh, but might need to
be moved or duplicated in configure.* to support using configure -srcdir
option, as the modules.conf file also needs to be to the build destination
folder.

if [ ! -f modules.conf ]; then

    cp build/modules.conf.in modules.conf

fi