[Freeswitch-users] application="info"

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:53:27 PST 2009

HI All,

pretty basic question and I feel a bit stupid asking this, but what
are the prerequisites for the INFO to be displayed when <action
application="info"/> is called in a dialplan?

ie are there requirements on the loglevel, does the INFO command have
to be put at a certain place in the dialplan etc?

The reason i ask is that I have a dialplan and the <action
application="info"/> is not getting triggered on the fs_cli output.
Is there some other debbugging level that needs to be set?

Thanks!