[Freeswitch-users] How do I know the destination profile name?

Eli Hayun elihayun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:36:49 PST 2009

Brian West wrote:
> Why do you need to know the destination profile like that?  You get to
> pick that on your own so you should already know that before hand.
>

> /b
>
> On Nov 17, 2009, at 3:03 AM, Eli Hayun wrote:
>

>> Hi
>> We have more then one profile. To make a call I have to enter : bridge
>> sofia/profile/number at ip
>> The problem is when I use : "${use_profile}" I am getting the caller
>> profile, and I need the destination profile.
>>
>> How do I get this information?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Eli

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is when I call to that number that the phone hook to other
server, I cannot make the call.
Is there is a variable that can tell me the destination profile?
Lets say the other profile called "ph1" I have to dial
sofia/ph1/xxxxx at host to make the call. Is there other way to do that?

Thanks

Eli