[Freeswitch-users] How to implement mod_lcr + mod_limit

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:29:50 PST 2009

Hi,

I've worked on setup for carriers routing using mod_lcr + mod_nibble +
mod_xml_curl and mod_xml_cdr. The setup is working fine as I desired. Now I
want to include mod_limit in to my setup.

As I read the wiki pages of mod_limit I want to know how can I limit the
calls per destination basis while running mod_lcr? Because LCR is routing to
different carriers, how can I call mod_limit in mod_lcr?

Kindly advise this issue soon.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir