[Freeswitch-users] Large number of destinations

Robin Vleij viper at fx-services.com
Fri Nov 13 02:25:09 PST 2009

On 11/12/09 11:53 PM, Rupa Schomaker wrote:

Hi,

> lcr is based on prefix, so the boundaries for which the range is
> assigned may not match a prefix.  You may be better off either:

OK, I think I can forget lcr, it's too far off what I want to do to make
it work with some fixes.

> 1) denormalize your ranges and just insert all distinct #s
> 2) Modify mod_easyroute to support ranges

Will look at this. When I come up with something interesting I'll put it
on the wiki. In the meantime I've begun looking at xml_curl also, that
might in the end really be the best one. I can then build a database+php
that responds to stuff in whatever way we want.

> 3) talk to SWK (he is on irc here and there) about his (non free)
> fancier routing options

If I can't get it like I want, I'll look for him. :)

Thanks for all the pointers and help!

/Robin