[Freeswitch-users] Large number of destinations

Robin Vleij viper at fx-services.com
Fri Nov 13 02:23:05 PST 2009

On 11/13/09 2:49 AM, Eliot Gable wrote:

Hi Eliot,

> Or, of course, there is always mod_xml_curl. Basically, XML dialplan
> on the fly. Call comes in, FreeSWITCH sends XML request via HTTP to a
> web application server, web application server responds with XML
> routing response, FreeSWITCH routes the call.

Yeah, been looking at that one, really cool idea. Then I could build my
routing database in any way I want. I'm just worried about performance
and the extra delay it'll introduce. But technically with my complex
routing demands this would be the right solution, instead of a mix of
modules (which probably brings the same extra load on the machine).

I'll fiddle a bit. :)

/Robin