[Freeswitch-users] Large number of destinations

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Thu Nov 12 14:53:13 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Robin Vleij <viper at fx-services.com> wrote:
> On 11/12/09 9:59 PM, Rupa Schomaker wrote:
> If I read it right, this is suited for "complete" nrs. So would I have a
> system connected with lots of DIDs, I would put them in easyroute. Then
> for systems with lots of number ranges, I would use mod_lcr.

lcr is based on prefix, so the boundaries for which the range is
assigned may not match a prefix.  You may be better off either:

1) denormalize your ranges and just insert all distinct #s

2) Modify mod_easyroute to support ranges

3) talk to SWK (he is on irc here and there) about his (non free)
fancier routing options

--
-Rupa