[Freeswitch-users] Help with dynamic IVR

William King quentusrex at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:22:34 PST 2009

What you will probably want, if you are looking to go 'thicker' with
this would be one of the IVR scripting languages and a database
connection. For instance lua, and the database connection(either mysql
or postgresql or sqlite). ' From there you have users, questions, and
answers mapped in the database.

Feel free to e-mail me about this off list for more assistance.

-William King