[Freeswitch-users] Configuring freeswitch with voicepulse

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Nov 9 22:06:46 PST 2009

Paul Thirumalai <paul.thirumalai at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am really new to VOIP and having a hard time with this. I am really not
> sure how to proceed. Any help would be really appreciated.

First, turn on debug logging (in fs_cli, it's /log debug) to obtain more
information.

The proxy variables in your configuration could be complicating the situation
unnecessarily - try removing them and specifying only the realm. I don't think
you want two proxy variables here.

If you're just new to FreeSWITCH, leave the debug logging level on and read
the logs in /opt/freeswitch/log/freeswitch.log to track down problems.