[Freeswitch-users] SIP Provider with unlimited channels

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:27:55 PST 2009

Beware of anyone that claims to offer "unlimited" channels.  We're
still fundamentally a TDM world and there is no such thing as
unlimited.  Depending on what you are looking for there are probably
plenty of providers with a high enough limit to satisfy your actual
needs.  I just frown upon anyone claiming to offer "unlimited"
channels because they either don't have an understanding of their true
capacity (some tier X reseller who doesn't realize the upstream
providers ALL have limits) or they don't care they are advertising
falsely.

Sure you don't really need "unlimited" channels.  What are you looking
for?  100? 1000?