[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch core dumped, when setting callback to events

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 03:53:52 PST 2009

Dear all,
I did the below code, to callback a function when CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE
event comes.
I executed the script for the 1st time and I got nothing.
When I executed the script for the 2nd time, it ended with Sedmentation
fault with core dumped.

I was unable to attach the core dump file with this mail.
Please specify how to send files to freeswitch user mailing list if need be.

The freeswitch log is here:
    http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11038

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use Data::Dumper;
our $session;
$session->answer();
my $events=new freeswitch::EventConsumer("CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE");
$events->pop(1);
$events->swig_e_callback_set("playvoice");
sub playvoice()
{
        freeswitch::consoleLog("INFO","Call back function called\n");
}
return 1;