[Freeswitch-users] Extension: No audio

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:59:44 PST 2009

Hi Mike,

I should have put that in also.

I do have external_rtp_ip set in my config.  I have it set to my domain name:
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="external_rtp_ip=host:mydomainname"/>

I should also mention that if I use flaphone.com (which registers with
an external IP address), then I get audio.  In sofia, I see my IP
addresses:

Name                    internal
Domain Name             N/A
DBName                  sofia_reg_internal
Pres Hosts
Dialplan                XML
Context                 public
Challenge Realm         auto_from
RTP-IP                  192.168.1.120
Ext-RTP-IP              124.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP-IP                  192.168.1.120
Ext-SIP-IP              124.xxx.xxx.x
URL                     sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.120:5060
BIND-URL                sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.120:5060
HOLD-MUSIC              silence
OUTBOUND-PROXY          N/A
CODECS                  G726-32,G722,PCMU,PCMA
TEL-EVENT               101
DTMF-MODE               rfc2833
CNG                     13
SESSION-TO              0