[Freeswitch-users] PortAudio needs work on Mac OS X 10.6

Bruce Fletcher bruce at nani.ca
Sun Nov 8 10:03:01 PST 2009

OK, I'll ignore that MacPorts patch for now and try to find a better
approach.

I'll look into this further tonight, but this morning I found a more
recent promising patch on the PortAudio site:

   http://www.portaudio.com/trac/changeset/1418

It seems to push some data types to 32 bit regardless of platform,
which might work better than the MacPorts approach of migrating some
data structures to 64 bit.  At any rate, this patch being on the
PortAudio site suggests it might be a more approved fix.

I'll keep plugging at this in my free time and report any significant
progress back to the list.

Thanks,
- Bruce