[Freeswitch-users] Extension: No audio

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 03:59:32 PST 2009

Hi!

I have FS natted and am connecting with an 'external' extension that
is registered to FS.  ie the extension 2000 is registered on the
internet with a public IP through my router to FS (192.168.1.120 IP
address).  uPnP works and I see that the extension is registered
successfully.

The problem is that I do not get any audio

When looking at the SIP trace, I see the INVITE but do not see a
TRYING or RINGING message.  The extension is actually ringing.  I
modified the RTP port range on the remote end to match the RTP ports
of freeswitch.

I have put a sip trace in the pastebin at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11035

If anyone has an idea what needs to be set to get audio, help appreciated.

Thanks!