[Freeswitch-users] Remote-Party-ID issue and call pickup information

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:46:13 PST 2009

Hello,

  While trying to display the *called party *name  on SNOM phones I've found
that the field sent to the phone needs to be changed slightly in order to
make SNOM work: Insetad of sending P-Assterted-Identity SNOM expects
Remote-Party-ID. I changed it in mod_sofia and now SNOM, Polycom and Cisco
work ok. Just wanted to let the developers know...

  And now a question: We have SNOM phones monitoring other extensions (BLF
feature). When a call comes in, the monitoring phones get notification, but
the name field (identity display) contains the calling extension number and
not its display name. Can this be fixed?

                                Thanks! __Yehavi: