[Freeswitch-users] Announce FreeSWITCH-CN - the Chinese community

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:20:42 PST 2009

ALL,

FreeSWITCH-CN is a non-official, non-profit Chinese community.

There was some arguments of language specified sites vs. a central site,
freeswitch.org, on this list. However, facts are that people would like to
find information in their native language and here are already some language
specified community exists - it, ru es etc..  And I'm sure that given time
we will get more and more people involve in around the world.

In my opinion, I still perfer to host documents on the office wiki as long
as it support multi-language translations which I think would be quick as
Janitors already starting to re-organizing the wiki. And make
http://www.freeswitch.org.cn just a landing page - search engines hit the
page and we will guide users to the proper information.

Also there's a google group:
http://groups.google.com/group/freeswitch-cn?hl=en available.

Thanks Anthony and his team's permission of us using the FreeSWITCH logo and
the sexy domain name in a non-profit condition. Thanks all involved in this
project to make the community stronger and keep it rolling.

Join us and leave your advices to make it better.

-7-