[Freeswitch-users] leg_delay_start

Steven Brown steve at justfone.com
Sat Nov 7 06:26:38 PST 2009

Hi

I've been trying to experiment with leg_delay_start when bridging to two
mobiles via a  gateway, however regardless of settings both legs are bridged
immediately. I noticed a previous post on problems with leg_delay_start
which seemed to go unanswered, just wondered if there is a known issue or if
its something I'm doing wrong.

Using FS 1.0.3

Dialplan extract as follows :

 <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/SIPGATE_JF/07xxxxx1,[leg_delay_start=20]sofia/gateway/SIPGATE_JF/07xxxxx2"/>

Any pointers appreciated

Thanks

Steven Brown

email   steve at justfone.com
office   08707706968
mobile 07768755409
fax      07884636663

Justfone - Company Reg. No.  : 3926817

Registered Office : 1-3 Sandgate, Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland, TD15
1EW

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It may
not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor
copied in any way. If received in error, please advise sender, then delete
it from your system. Internet email communications are not secure and
therefore Justfone do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Justfone unless otherwise
specifically stated.