[Freeswitch-users] ParkServer: how to publish orbit status

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 04:47:36 PST 2009

Hello,
it is my understanding that FreeSWITCH doesn't provide a ParkServer per se.

So, to provide for this, I will have an entry in the dialplan to play MOH on
the channel continuously till someone retrieve the call.
And then, I need to publish a NOTIFY to all subscribed users informing the
status of the park orbit.

>From the wiki (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/PRESENCE_IN_event_example),
it seems I could use "sendevent PRESENCE_IN" for this, but I was unable to
figure out how the message must be sent to fill all required attributes in
the xml.
>From the examples, I managed to send a NOTIFY with a content like this

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version=""
state="full" entity="sip:parkserver at test1.com <sip%3Aparkserver at test1.com>">
<dialog id="" direction="recipient">
<state>confirmed</state>
</dialog>
</dialog-info>

but I actually need to send it like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="0"
state="full" entity="sips:parkserver at test1.com <sips%3Aparkserver at test1.com>
;orbit=1234">
<dialog id="94992014524"
  call-id="12345600 at atlanta.example.com"
  local-tag="3145678"
  remote-tag="1234567"
  direction="recipient"
  remote-uri="alice at atlanta.example.com"
  remote-target="alice at client.atlanta.example.com">
<state>confirmed</state>
</dialog>
</dialog-info>

So, is it possible to set the lacking attributes? (I've tried to set
content-length and pass the xml to sendevent, but nothing changed).

br,
takeshi