[Freeswitch-users] Events in mod_perl

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:38:44 PST 2009

Ya. I have done that event processing with ESL. But I wanted to know,
whether in mod_perl, we can get the events and process it or not. I've seen
function's like events_get etc.. But I don't know how to use those things.

In mod_perl if I'm able to get the events, then it will be easier for me.
Is it possible!!!