[Freeswitch-users] Want 183 w/SDP, but Get 200 w/SDP

Claudiu Filip claudiu at globtel.ro
Fri Nov 6 02:27:00 PST 2009

Hi Jerry,

   Have a look at 3pcc-enable option in your sip profile. You may want
   to set it "proxy", even if it's not that RFC compliant and has some
   issues with codec negotiation (FS advertise global_codecs to both
   parties and it may result in having different codecs on each leg =>
   transcoding or call drop if transcoding not possible).

Best regards,

Claudiu Filip
claudiu at departamentul.it