[Freeswitch-users] Wideband / HD phones

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Nov 5 08:43:12 PST 2009

Hi Phillip,

I'm not sure why Brian suggested the IP6000. Its a big chunky conference
room speakerphone (the large triangular type). Very nice, but probably
not what you were looking for.

If your idea of high def is G.722 there are more conventional phones for
half that price.

If your idea of high def is something genuinely high definition, like a
G.722.1C phone, the choice is rather limited, unless you pay an arm and
a leg.

Steve