[Freeswitch-users] SPA3102 FreeSwitch HowTo

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Wed Nov 4 16:49:12 PST 2009

Joao & Michael,

thanks a lot for the pointers to the combined xml file.

Nothing as forgivable as a typo - I'm just dumb !

I had not changed the entry for destination number from the sample file  :-

<include>
  <extension name="To PSTN">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="(.*)">
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/${destination_number}@[IP address of SPA3102]:5061" />
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

To use the actual destination number - duh !
- I had changed the IP address, but not noticed the other required field :-(

Still, with your help, I've got it now

Regards
Dave