[Freeswitch-users] SPA3102 FreeSwitch HowTo

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Wed Nov 4 15:59:31 PST 2009

I am trying to follow the configuration give in the "SPA3102 FreeSwitch
HowTo".

When I create the 00_spa3102.xml file, FreeSwitch won't load.
If I rename the file (to, say .txt) then rename it to an xml once FreeSwitch
is up and do a "reloadxml" command, I get an error flagged :-

+OK [[error near line 3379]: missing >]

I'm pretty sure the error must be in the 00_spa3102.xml file, but I can't
see where the error might be - it looks identical to that on the Wiki page ?

regards
Dave