[Freeswitch-users] Dial Plan Question

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Wed Nov 4 13:48:51 PST 2009

Okay.  Say we want 1000 internal user extensions and want them to be
configured with individual dial plans that route the call based on the
extension's callgroup, time-of-day, and presence.  Would be okay to create a
static XML dialplan file for each extension, so calls to/from each extension
would be routed uniquely based upon these parameters?  This approach sounds
straightforward to us.

Best Regards,
Jerry