[Freeswitch-users] Precompiled Windows Binaries

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:58:20 PST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Dave Stevenson <stevendt at primrosebank.net>wrote:

>  Hi Carlos,
>
> Just one clarification then, am I right in thinking that, after I have
> installed a release version of FS, if I then install one of the SVNs over
> it, it will keep all configuration etc. in tact, i.e., I won't lose anything
> that I've changed in the conf files etc?
>
> Regards
> Dave

Hi Dave,

Your best bet would be to keep 1.0.4 and SVN in separate
installation directories since the SVN version will install default copies
of the conf folder and overwrite your existing config. This is no different
than your typical Windows App install file.

You could just install SVN in a temp location and copy out all but the conf
folder to your current 1.0.4 location.

FYI, I just uploaded SVN 15355.

regards,

Carlos