[Freeswitch-users] no REINVITE on Blind Transfer with bypass_media

Humberto Quintana hjqlopez at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:05:53 PST 2009

Hi,

I tried r15332 and set in the sofia profile:

a) bypass_media_after_bridge=true only
b) bypass_media_after_bridge=true, param name="media-option" value="resume-media-on-hold"/>
    <param name="media-option" value="bypass-media-after-att-xfer"/>

In both cases FS is hanging up the initial call (A to FS) after accepting the REFER to C:

A <- reINVITE with FS' SDP <- FS
A -> 200 -> FS
A <- ACK <- FS
A <- BYE <- FS

The call to C is not even tried.

I found this line is the logs that could give some idea:

2009-11-03 18:29:41.280707 [NOTICE] mod_sofia.c:733 Hangup sofia/external/514xxxxxx at a.b.c.d [CS_ROUTING] [RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE]
after sending the ACK for the reINVITE

Regards,

Humberto