[Freeswitch-users] 3Com 3102 (3C10402B) Phone with FreeSwitch

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Tue Nov 3 09:30:08 PST 2009

Help please . . . .

Is anyone using the 3Com 3102 (3C10402B) Phone with FreeSwitch ?

I have got FreeSwitch up and running with the SoftPhone, but can't get a 3Com hardware phone to talk to FreeSwitch. I have the phone getting its IP Address from DHCP and it can see the FreeSwitch server but I can't find anything in the phone to allow the extension & password to be configured. Can FreeSwitch send this data to the phone (and if so, which configuration files are involved) or must the phone be configured manually before it can talk to FreeSwitch ?

Any help would be really appreciated as I'm pulling my hair out here !

Regards
Dave