[Freeswitch-users] calls appear to be dropping ... from landlines

Dale Trub daletrub at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:58:50 PDT 2009

Anthony,

Thank you for your suggestions!  We are working on 1), but need to
re-integrate code we've changed, and do regression testing. That's in
progress, and we expect to be able to upgrade by the end of next week.

We did manage to do 3) and 4), and we now have SIP logs (attached). Are you
able to see anything that's out of the ordinary that we should be paying
attention to?

Best,
Dale