[Freeswitch-users] SIP dump to DB

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun May 17 14:41:32 PDT 2009

Ron McCarthy napsal(a):
> Kokoska,
>
> Did you ever find a solution for this? I have been working on this as
> well, trying to write some perl application to read the data from ngrep
> and parse it, but have got no where.
>
> I hope you have better luck then I have!

I'm sorry, Ron, but I still use "workaround" (Kamailio + sip_trace) to
log SIP messages to DB:

1. It works :-) Even with about 10k+ INSERTs/UPDATEs per second.
2. It is simple to setup.
3. I'm not good programmer to write working and fast enough "parser" :-)

BTW: I don't know what your setup/load is, but I doubt if perl can work
for you. Just for curiosity I tried to run sipgrep (ngrep + perl parser)
and it "missed" 90 % of SIP messages and "eats" all HW resources...

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska