[Freeswitch-users] DTMF not comming through on some calls

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri May 15 00:47:08 PDT 2009

Andy <andy at fabulous4.co.uk> wrote:
> It's not that digits get dropped some calls semm to handle dtmf perfectly
> and others don't seem to get dtmf at all.
>
> Can anyone shed any light opn this or suggest any solutions?

I can't help, but you could make it a lot easier for others to help you by
including the necessary information with your question.

For example, what DTMF method is configured in the SIP profiles - RFC2833 or
Info, or are you using inband DTMF detection?

What are the phones, and how are they connected to your FreeSWITCH system?

What relevant information appears in your FreeSWITCH logs? For example, when
debug-level logging is enabled, you should see log entries related to the DTMF
detection. Check whether there are differences between the calls that work and
those which don't.

If it appears to be a bug, test whether you can reproduce it with the latest
code taken from svn trunk.