[Freeswitch-users] Error Compiling iksemel...

Moiz Chinoy moizchinoy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 00:56:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

If there is no build for the tls with freeswitch on windows, can you
please guide how to test gtalk integration on windows.

I have successfully compiled the tls with iksemel, there were couple
of errors but I managed to compile it.

Now, I am also getting the error libdingaling.c:1545 xmpp_connect() io error 2 7

What is this error about?

There is a similar post on the mailing list regarding the above IO
error but can't find the reply for it.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
> please see my previous response in this thread.
>
> MIke
>
> On Mar 28, 2009, at 5:09 AM, Moiz Chinoy wrote:
>
>> I am trying it on windows.
>> Where to get gnutls-devel for windows?

Regards,
Moiz Chinoy.