[Freeswitch-users] Building on Ubuntu Intrepid

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Fri Mar 27 11:19:57 PDT 2009

regarding gcc compiler optimizations, are they generally compatible with
FS or should they be removed or does the configure strip them out? just
curious, as I run Gentoo and use such optimizations as "-march=nocona
-O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"

not sure if they break things or I should be removing them before
compiling FS?

Gabe