[Freeswitch-users] Originate and Conference

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 27 01:27:42 PDT 2009

It's defined via XML-Curl, and manual dialling and transfering do
trigger the same xml-curl request. This means that this conference
number is not defined in the any xml conf file.
If I transfer a call (without PIN) and then manually dial with another
phone into this conf with PIN, both calls are in the same conference.

I have SVN rev 12796.

Best regards
Peter