[Freeswitch-users] Another fifo request

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:53:49 PDT 2009

Woops, my double identity of my marketing alias isn't subscribed
correctly...-------------

Ooooo, then this is an error because bridge_pre_execute_aleg is not firing
on fifo bridge. I'm using
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (12701M)

and setting

        <action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_aleg_app=lua"/>
        <action application="set"
data="bridge_pre_execute_aleg_app=aleg.lua"/>
        <action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app=lua"/>
        <action application="set"
data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app=bleg.lua"/>

on both the fifo in and fifo out channels, but aleg.lua/bleg.lua never get
executed on fifo bridge. Do you need a trace or anything?

--matt