[Freeswitch-users] Another fifo request

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:40:17 PDT 2009

Hi Anthony,
So it's been 2 days since my last request, so I'm due for another one ;)

It would be nice if there was a way to execute a script (lua) on fifo
bridge. I currently rely on the channel_bridge event, but I'm worried that
as my system scales, it would be better to fire a custom event. In non-fifo
mode, I can do this with bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app/data, but this doesn't
work with a fifo bridge. It doesn't really matter which channel it fires on
fifo out or fifo in channel, anything is better than having to listen for a
specific channel_bridge on a high-use FS installation.

Is there anyway to get an api/script to fire on fifo bridge currently that
I'm missing? Thanks!

--matt