[Freeswitch-users] Question about FAQ question

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 13:37:50 PDT 2009

 Thanks MC, maybe a link to that "TortoiseSVN" would help for some in the Windows crowd.

TortoiseSVN has a bunch of stuff in it but to make it simple, especially for doing updates to report bugs, then mentioning if doing just an "SVN update" will work before rebuild. Also, what to do if one gets an errror using SVN Update.
I got one about not being able to open a file. So, I didn't know if any of the rest of the SVN update succeeded. I guess it wasn't a "clean" update.
I didn't bother rebuilding afterwards since I also didn't know if it would work. There was to much to go through in TortoiseSVN documentation for the time I had so I didn't report the errors and left things for later when I would just download and install a newer version of FS.
It sounds lazy but as an inexperienced user it's enough discouragment to let these things go.
Anyway, just a bit more instructions might get more bugs reported.

Thanks again. Mark.