[Freeswitch-users] Console Window

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:34:00 PDT 2009

I put /usr/local/freeswitch/bin in my path, like this.

export PATH=/usr/local/freeswitch/bin:$PATH on my ~/.bashrc, you can
put it on your /etc/profile if you want it to be global.

Then I just do `freeswitch -nc' when I need to start it, `fs_cli' to
connect, and `fsctl shutdown asap' to shut it down, or `freeswitch
-stop'.

Hope that helps.

Diego