[Freeswitch-users] [SUSE Enterprise/FS 1.0.3] ODBC-related compile error

Even André Fiskvik grevenx at me.com
Mon Mar 23 12:01:56 PDT 2009

1. FS does not require ODBC, uses SQLite per default

How did you run your ./configure ?
My guess is that you either have choosen to compile with ODBC, or that
the
build system somehow detects that you have ODBC installed and tries to
compile it
with ODBC enabled (and fails).

Best regard,
Even André Fiskvik