[Freeswitch-users] Losing Gateway registration

Herman Griffin herman.griffin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:33:34 PDT 2009

I was having the same problem (i think). It resolved it by adding gateways
to the /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default.xml file instead of the
/usr/local/freeswitch/sip_profiles/external/ directory.

It may have been a total coincidence because I was so frustrated with the
problem that I start from scratch. I backed up my conf directory and started
configuring based on the example.com.xml template. However, it worked. I
have had a loss of registration problem since then.

./herman griffin